Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Threenager...

I have heard horror stories about the terrible twos. It made me nervous! However in our house two came and we were doing ok... Until about two months ago. As we approach my daughter's third birthday it was like she changed over night! She has always been stubborn and strong-willed but it is now magnified. Apparently we enter the "threenager" stage. Let me tell you the sass is real with this small one!

I saw this Blog  by Kristen Hewitt "10 signs you are living with a threenager" and they were all true! I'm hoping she will depart this stage quick because it is a rough one! Makes me nervous for the actual teenage years! The only saving grace I am sticking with is a saying my mom says. "They always give you a few bad years, hope it's 3 and not 17!" I'm praying it's three!

Mama's out there what do you do to deal with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment