Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New present!

New docking station

I am one of those people who are not into all the new gadgets. However, I have always wanted a Apple Watch the second I saw it. Of course, my husband thought it was not very practical but he surprised me with on for Valentine's Day this year.

I love my watch! However something I love just as much is my 1byone 3-in-1 charging dock. It may seem silly but it is amazing. I have lots of gadgets mainly because I have two iBaby monitors running through my old phone and iPad every night. I also then have my phone and watch. I had cords everywhere! It was a nightmare! Half the nights my watch wouldn't charge because I would accidentally knock it off that little disk!

Then I got this product to review and I am in love! It's amazing. All the cords are nearly put away. Most importantly, my watch instantly connects and cannot be knocked over accidentally! It really is the little things that make life awesome! I feel like anyone who has an Apple Watch needs this product!

** disclaimer - I did receive this product for free but all the thought and ideas are my own! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment