Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nursery Bedding


Planning my son's nursery was harder than I thought. The room was already painted this tealish-blue color from when it was my office and I really hate painting. I also wanted to have a nusery that he can grow into and does not have to be redone when he is like 3. 

I stumbled upon this fabric when I was at Joann Fabrics and it was perfect! It was silhouettes of forest animals and it matched the paint perfectly. I decided to use it as the valences for both windows. The fabric underneath is a light blue with a faint tree bark pattern (hobby lobby).

Then I found cooridnationg fabric to go with it. I covered some pillows from one of those beds-in-a-bag, we had from when were first married. Of course they cannot be used now that little guy sleeping in there but of course I have a plan! I have my eye on a tee-pee for the room and think they will be super cute in there!

I do not know about you but after I come up with what a want like 6 months later the stores have everything. It is slightly aggreviating because I always end up making everything myself but now it is everywhere! I walked into Hobby Lobby, Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Nod and woodland things are everywhere! Guess I was ahead of the trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment